My vehicle has been impounded. How do I get it back?
If a vehicle has been impounded due to an unlicensed driver, suspended license or any other traffic violation and it was towed from within Laguna Hills, please contact the Laguna Hills Police Services Administrative Sergeant at (949) 707-2642 to make an appointment to complete an impound hearing request form. This form is also available on the City’s website under the “forms” section.

Show All Answers

1. Does Laguna Hills have its own police department?
2. How do I report a crime?
3. I've filed a crime report, now what happens?
4. Who do I call to find out the status of a case currently under investigation by the Sheriff's Department?
5. I was involved in a traffic collision and an officer took a report. What happens with that information and how do I get a copy of that report?
6. How do I contest a parking citation?
7. How can I get a restraining order?
8. My vehicle has been impounded. How do I get it back?
9. My vehicle has been towed. How do I find out where it is being stored and get it out?
10. What can I do about vehicles parked in front of my house for multiple days?
11. Who should I contact regarding traffic laws and enforcement of traffic laws?
12. Where can I get LiveScan fingerprints done?